Max Gagliardi Max Gagliardi

Episode #141: Nuclear Futures

This episode we have returning guest Mark Nelson. This episode we talk about the future of nuclear energy and where Mark sees the industry heading. We discuss the current role Nuclear is playing in the European Energy Crisis.

Read More

Episode #140: King Coal

This episode’s guest is Natalie Biggs the Director of Thermal Coal Markets at Wood Mackenzie. Natalie is an expert in the coal market and has been very busy this year following all the craziness with the ongoing energy crisis.

Read More

Episode #139: $DRLL

This episode I went live with David Heikkinen to talk about his new role at Strive Investments as Head of Energy Research and new their new ETF investment product $DRLL.

Read More

Episode #138: ESG’s Dirty Secrets

This episode’s guest is Mark Neuman, the founder and Chief Investment Officer for Constrained Capital. Mark has built an investing strategy around industry sectors that have been constrained and artificially starved for capital because of the rising popularity of ESG investing.

Read More

Episode #136: Energy Misinformation

We are live for this episode of the Talk Energy podcast with returning guest Brian Gitt! We are talking about his recent trip to Europe and will dive into some of the common energy misinformation we see on the internet and in the media.

Read More

Episode #135: Saudi Inc.

This episode’s guest is Ellen R. Wald PHD, a professor in middle east history and President of Transversal Consulting. Ellen’s book "Saudi Inc." is a deep dive into Saudi Arabia’s role in the world oil markets and the history of Aramco.

Read More

Episode #133: Hash Bender

This episode’s guest is Nick Hanson the CEO & co-founder of Luxor. Nick started the company with a bootstrapped business model back in 2017 and has grown Luxor into one of the more recognizable brands in Bitcoin mining and analytics.

Read More

Episode #132: Bison

We are live on Twitter spaces for this episode of Talk Energy with returning guest Josh Young from Bison Interests.

Read More

Episode #130: Impact

This episode’s guest is Grant Raney. Grant is the CEO of Environmental Impact Solutions and VP of Land at Impact Energy Operating. As a fellow OKC energy entrepreneur, it was great to sit down with Grant and talk in person about the different energy start-ups he has going on.

Read More

Episode #129: Forest For The Trees

This episode’s guest is Luke Gromen. Luke is the founder of FFTT (Forest for the Trees) a research firm that aggregates a wide variety of macroeconomic, thematic, and sector trends to identify investable, developing economic bottlenecks for its customers.

Read More

Episode #127: Markets, Investing & Avoiding Crypto Scams

This episode’s guest is Mike Alfred. Mike is on the board of Eagle Brook Advisors and Iris Energy and has decades of investing experience in the public markets as well as experience as an entrepreneur who has built multiple start-ups.

Read More

Episode #126: Energy Policy Blunders

We are live for this week's episode of Talk.Energy with returning guest Daniel Turner from Power the Future. We are talking about the Biden Administration's recent response to higher energy prices.

Read More

Episode #125: Origins Pt. 2

This episode is part 2 where I sat down with my brother Gus Gagliardi, the host of the Fire Code Tech Podcast and we talked about my professional career. The first half we talk about my life up to college and the second part I talk about my professional career.

Read More

Episode #124: Oil Mutt

This episode’s guest is Joshua Pollard (aka Oil Mutt). Josh is the founder of Oil Mutt where he sources oil and gas deals for investors in conventional (i.e. vertical) producing plays and participates in wells.

Read More

Episode #123: Politics and Bitcoin

This episode’s guest is Dennis Porter. Dennis is the head of content for Compass Mining and the host of the new show “Breaking” where he covers Bitcoin, politics, and business topics. This episode we discuss the politics of Bitcoin and how the landscape is currently changing.

Read More

Talk.Energy Clips

Enjoy short highlight clips from the podcast

Talk.Energy Direct

Solo cast series where I talk directly with the listeners